AT MERIDIAN REALTY GROUP, NO ABILITY IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN ‘RELIABILITY’
Maintaining Your Investment
No property management company would be complete without the ability to handle maintenance issues whether big or small. Meridian Property Group LLC is unique in that we use a combination of our own maintenance staff and a variety of screened independent contractors that give you and your property both quality work at reasonable prices and quick turnaround.
Our main job is to protect your investment property. We do this in two different ways. First we make frequent drive-by inspections tours of your property. In addition, we make regular preventive maintenance inspections of the interior of the property.
Every building has its own month-by-month schedule of seasonal inspections to reduce the cost of maintenance and identify potential problems at the earliest moment.
Meridian Realty Group LLC will establish an emergency service program, and its implementation will include a 24-hour answering service and emergency call system. We will be responsible for taking and responding to all requests, including emergency services at all times, including after-hours.
Annual Maintenance Service
Meridian Realty Group LLC will identify periodic services, preventative maintenance procedures, and significant maintenance needs of the property. We will develop a schedule to insure periodic maintenance services on a timely basis.
Supervision of Maintenance Needs
We have our own experienced crew on hand and work closely with trusted professional vendors to handle complete renovations, as well as any needed repair and or maintenance at the lowest possible cost to you. Meridian Realty Group LLC will obtain quotes for non-routine maintenance services estimated to be in excess of a dollar amount set by you, from con-tractors, vendors and suppliers as necessary and directed by you.
Maintenance and repairs are just a few of the property management services we provide. Call us today at 617-517-0854 for more information about our property management services!
OUR PROPERTY MANAGERS ARE TRAINED TO OVERSEE THINGS … NOT OVERLOOK THEM.
WE CAN TAKE CARE OF THE ACCOUNTING TOO
Budgets for Condominium Associations Two months prior to the end of the fiscal year, a budget draft is presented to the Treasurer and accountant for review. We then meet with the financial committee and accountants to determine the final budget for submission to the board.
Accounting Services we provide
- Collect all monthly condominium fees and special assessments.
- Set up and maintain separate billing accounts for each unit.
- Mail monthly invoices and return envelopes to each owner
- Direct payment option for owners who wish to have their condominium fees automatically withdrawn each month.
- Review all association bills for accuracy and pay on a monthly basis.
- Provide long term fiscal and capital planning options.
- Complete, file taxes with IRS & MA DOR
- Prepare, formulate and submit an annual budget to Board of Trustees for review.
- Provide associations with a monthly management report, including:
- Income Statement
- YTD report by month and category
- Beginning/ending balances for month
- Monthly budget variance report
- Balance sheet
- Bank statements
- Copies of all correspondence received and/or sent.
- Executive Summary
- Accounts receivable report
- Monthly variances
- Reserve account report
- Current owner and tenant list
- Copies of all paid bills